For Garlic Lovers: Sauteed Garlic Scapes!
- 2 Cups of Garlic Scapes
- 1/3 Cup of Spring Onion (Scallion) Stalk
- 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Sesame Seeds
- Cut the garlic scapes into roughly 1/2″ pieces.
- Dice the spring onion into small thin circles.
- Put a large frying pan on high heat.
- Add oil and add spring onions into frying pan.
- Once spring onions begin to sizzle, add garlic scapes.
- Then add flavored soy sauce.
- Gently stir the garlic scapes in the frying pan until all of the liquid has evaporated in the pan.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.